- Both sides open all of the way and have slam latched designed panels. Features one of the largest injection doors on the market.
- Rear vertical slide gate can be on either end of palpation cage. Progressive bar will slide up as the animal moves forward.
- The back tailgate folds on itself and gets completely out of the way. Drop down doors have blinders on them to keep the animal focused. Drop down doors on the side go all the way down.
- Foot pedal opening on palp door release giving operators a hands-free opening.
- Controls can be mounted and run from either side depending on your operation. Lower side doors do not have to be removed and taken out when nursing a calf. Squeeze lever swings away allowing the side of the chute to open even when squeezed down.
- The squeeze chute has a denser, heavier floor that features molded cleats that keep animal's hoofs from sliding front to rear and side to side. Molded cleats won't rust and wear out resulting in longer equipment life.
- 84” tall x 38” wide x 12’ long
- 9’ squeeze chute
- 3’ palpation cage
- 29” inside squeeze chute width (squeezes to 12”)
- 40 grease zerks
- All panels are a slam latch design
- Both sides open completely
- Controls can be mounted & ran from either side of your operation
Squeeze Chute - Auto Head Gate