- Palpation cages can be entered from both sides and can be used for sorting animals or blocking the passage while working on the animal in the chute. The palp cage has a floor for comfortable working and doors that lock to keep animal moving into the squeeze.
- Palpation cage doors can be used to block the cow in and bump the cow forward. Configured to also allow an additional sorting option thru this 30” area without injury to the animals.
- Filler panels are utilized on the inside of the palp cage doors. These panels easily hook to the top of the door to decrease the total width of the palp cage.
- Both sides open for entry
- Includes floor
- Locking doors
- Optional palp cage filler panels