The Hydraulic Calf Chute also works as a tipping table to work calves. Hydraulic Squeeze and Headgate along with spring loaded drop-down fold-away bars to access calf when in tipping position.
Drop-down doors for access to calf when in regular stand-up chute position. Hydraulically operated scissor-style tailgate to prevent calf from entering when in alley.
- Scissor style tailgate is easy to operate and provides much better control than traditional guillotine gates.
- Neck extender hold tension with gas filled struts.
- Complete chute tilts with hydraulics to 78 degrees, allowing some gravity to be used for weight to be at the bottom of the chute.
- High-tensile, 58,000 psi tubular steel.
- Optional trailer kit available.
- Can accommodate up to 800 lbs. calves.
- 25' of hydraulic hose for use with any type of power pack.
- Hydraulic controls fold away for ease of transport and storage.
- Table side has 4 fold down doors for access to calf when in chute position.
- Working side of the chute has spring loaded bars for ease of access to the calf.
- Powder coated HiQual brown color.
- Exterior Dimensions: 7’2”L x 4’7”W x 5’11”H 6’5”W w/hyd controls out
- Squeeze Width: At floor: 10” wide. At Top Bar: 1” Min. – 25” max